• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Adult film star Ron Jeremy charged with four counts of sexual assault

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Reminds me of the movie Seven when they told a story about a defendant taking the stand only to fake insanity by reaching into his underwear then licking brown batter off of his fingers that ended up being peanut butter. Ron shoulda sucked his own cock in open court for the same reason until they put a chastity belt around his mouth.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

Jason z

I'm so great I'm jelous of myself.
So now they can't convict him anymore for the fact that his dementia is considered a mental illness and he can't stand on trial!

Mr. Daystar

alexios

Baconsalt > WTC7
So now they can't convict him anymore for the fact that his dementia is considered a mental illness and he can't stand on trial!
I know it may seem like splitting hairs, but there is a substantial difference between what is traditionally considered a "mental illness" and neuro-cognitive decline to the point of being unable to stand trial. I'm not suggesting that what he is accused of doing is OK or should be overlooked, but his condition is far from an abused legal loophole.

Mr. Daystar

Stephen1956

Wannabe Board Whore
For years, I liked him. He was hilarious, in my opinion. Then, I read what Samantha 38 G said about him touching her without permission at a public event. Then, I found the YouTube video titled "RJ Sucks", posted by Sarah Vandella, about an incident in a bathroom at a time when she struggled with a drug addiction. I wondered why did those female performers say "no hedgehog" so often. What does the industry do about these accusations that corroborate each other? Nothing. What does this consumer do? Boycott.